SleightlyBall is a "spring joint ball" like system built for VRChat users. It is the most customizable, modular, feature-rich ball system with an automatic setup tool, allowing for 2 step installation without any VRChat 3.0 or advanced Unity experience whatsoever.
This is a system and does not include any balls in its own package. Please import your own.
- Drag and drop setup - works with any object, not just balls
- Supports balls on either (or both) hands
- Supports up to 8 balls per hand
- Multiple anchor points around the body - pass the ball between hands, head, chest, even the feet or world
- Configurable ball distance and/or strength from in-game
- Constrain any of your anchors in world space or local space and still control balls to and from them
- Mesh based physics (not particle) which works with any object, including collision, bounce, and gravity toggles
- Throw/Shoot modes you can toggle between
- Share your balls with other players! Constrain it to them, or make it orbit them
- FBT Mode options to also control the balls with your feet
- Smart Dynamic Audio supports up to 8 audios both played aloud or locally
- Pilot the ball like a drone without using a constraint-based piloting system, meaning less desync
- Toggle between simple/complex gesture sets in case you want to manage less gestures